Astro123 combines the following programs
into one convenient, easy-to-use program: N_Interp (for natal chart analysis), MEandYOU (for understanding
composite chart meanings), YOUandME (for understanding synastry chart meanings), Transits (for transit
interpretations - includes a new transit report for up to 366 days of transits), and Keywords (for helping
you become better at astrological analysis in general). Astro123 also does all the calculations for
relationships such as composite charts, synastry, dual cosmodynes, bi-wheels, etc. This is the program I
now use most of the time. This version has the latest dual cosmodyne algorithms for relationship compatibility analysis.
NOTE: Versions 1.30 and later of Astro123 use a new installation procedure so that all you have to do is download the latest install file and
double-click on it to install the program.
If you have previous names.fil and options.opt files, then the installation program will automatically save your old copy of
these files in a \backup directory off your installation directory. After installation simply copy your old names.fil file back into
your installation directory and use your old options.opt file as a reference
for making changes in your new options.opt file. Review the new settings in the options.opt file, if any,
and compare them with what you previously had in your old options.opt file. Usually, only options #18 - #24
need to be changed.
NOTE: Versions 1.30 and later no longer require you to separately download or install vb_files.zip.
Version 1.62 - 02 June 2009
1. Special thanks to the AFA (http://www.astrologers.com) for allowing me to use the synastry interpretations from Lois Haines Sargent's book "How to Handle Your Human Relations". Now
Astro123 allows you to create synastry reports for all your relationships - in two different formatted outputs.
Version 1.60 and v1.61 - 27 April 2009
1. Revised About screen.
Version 1.50 - 12 May 2006
1. Added natal helio latitude wheels and dual wheels - helio latitudes.
Version 1.40 - 15 Mar 2006
1. Added green lines on chartwheel circumference to show conjunctions.
Version 1.40 - 12 Mar 2006
1. Added ability under OPTIONS to set which planets are enabled and disabled in the various chartwheel displays.
Version 1.35 - 01 Feb 2006
1. Auto-generation of .rtf file along with .txt file for Natal reports.
Version 1.30 - 05 Nov 2005
1. General update with new installation package.
last updated - 28 Mar 2011